Wednesday 1 July 2020

Website Open For Orders - Uniko Style!

Hello.

Happy July & HAPPY re-opening for orders day! 

I've been waiting for this day for months and finally, it is here and I am a bag of nerves waiting to see if the orders will roll in. It certainly has been and still is strange times, but it feels good to be getting back to some kind of normality. 

The website is open to accepting orders and I have decided to start with a twice week Post Office run to post your lovely orders. The days for posting orders will be Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

All orders will continue to be sent via First Class Mail in the UK and standard Airmail for Europe & International orders. Orders are not sent with tracking unless they are of £50 value or more. Please allow extra time for your order to reach you and you will receive an order complete email once your order has left the studio.

Please be assured that I am and have been taking the Covid 19 pandemic seriously here at Uniko HQ which is also our home. My work area is kept clean and regularly wiped down and I have been undertaking regular hand washing. We have adhered to all the lockdown regulations and have remained symptom free and have had no contact with anyone who has had symptoms of the virus.

To celebrate the reopening I made a card to share with you and it seemed apt to use my much loved Uniko Style clear stamp set. 





Along with finding inspiration and joining back in on the fun this week at one of my go to challenges, CAS(E) this Sketch! seen HERE and below, I also sought inspiration from the Uniko branding colours for my card.





I started by using the Uniko Stencil Scattered Polka Dots and lightly applied Altenew Aqualicious ink through a small section to the left. 




I've then stamped and fussy cut the Uniko Style layered blooms using the Altenew Sweet Dreams and Cherry Blossom ink collections. The sentiment is a current favourite from Hello Lovely and I finished the card off with some Nuvo Stone Drops in Lady Liberty. 

It's lovely to be back in business and I am looking forward to sharing more creativity with you soon! Be sure to hop on over to the WEBSITE and check out the SALE page for awesome all the awesome bargains I had on prior to lockdown!

Crafty Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vibrant card. Good to see you back Bev. Am off to look at the website . . . .

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bev,So happy to see you back !! Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news Beverley x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated