Friday 27 November 2020

Black Friday Bargains AND Nov/Dec 2020 Sneak Peeks!

 



Happy Friday!

What better way to start the weekend than with a SALE?! There are LOTS of bargains to be had over on the Uniko Sale Page HERE. Some are low in stock, so if there is something you've been after be sure to get in quick! I have also reduced the FREE Worldwide Shipping minimum order amount from £50 to £30.

The SALE and FREE Worldwide Shipping Offer will end 9pm GMT Sunday 29th November 2020.


AND it gets better... who's excited for a NEW Release?!

It's been a while coming thanks to the crazy of Covid, but I am pleased to have a mini Festive Release for all your last minute or early 2021 festive crafting!

Here are the Sneak Peeks to whet your crafting appetite ;)




This first peek is of a Pop Art inspired clear stamp set with a Christmas twist. Those who are long time Uniko fans might recognise the style from Explosion! and Explosion! Additions clear stamp sets and Designer Dies.




My next peek is of the first in a NEW series of 'framed' stamps. This set has an Originally Organic style to it, but as you can see it's beautifully festive. 


Lastly for the FESTIVE clear stamps I have an awesome new sentiment set for you...




I've included 'complete' sentiments perfect for inside & outside of your Christmas cards, along with some 'mix & match' sentiments. Excited to show you these paired with some Uniko Christmas firm favourites!


AND if you read my Fall / Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Post HERE, you might have noticed the BIG hint I dropped to the last clear stamp being released ;)




As much as a do love a digital stamp, sometimes you are a little limited in the techniques you can use with them. So I am super excited to introduce another stamp to the Block Party series for all you coffee lovers out there. Block Party Coffee Love. This pairs beautifully with the previously released I LOVE Coffee clear stamp set.

AND that's not all! I have a couple of NEW stencil designs too...




This first stencil design will add even MORE possibilities to the first sneak peek I shared today AND to the previously released Explosion! and Explosion! Additions clear stamps! 

AND FINALLY...




I couldn't resist adding a festive design to the repertoire! Again, those long time fans of Uniko might have a hint to a currently but soon to come back clear stamp set ;)

That's all the sneak peeks I have to share for this release and I am excited to be sharing some projects over the weekend using these new products! 

They will be available to purchase on the website at 8pm GMT Monday 30th November - woohoo! 

Thanks for stopping by today & I would LOVE to know what you are most excited about and can't wait to see more of :)

Crafty Hugs 
Bev x













2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Loving the caffeinated design!
    I'm going to share your sale in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated