Monday 23 November 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - The head in the stars

Bonjour !

Izzy here . I don't know about you but this lockdown starts to upset me. The hardest part is not seeing family and friends. So I took out my beautiful shimmery watercolours that I received last year for Christmas and I put in beauty the superb set Reach for the Stars to make cards to tell our friends how much we miss them. 

I also took the opportunity to make a Christmas card and a comfort card.


I kept the design very simple and the same for all the cards. I only change the colour of the background according my friends' favourite colours.

I die cut panels in watercolour paper, I wet them with water and I applied the watercolour with a brush, then I let them dry. 

Once dry, I stamped the sentiment either in black or in tone on tone colours. To finish I stamped the stars. On the green card they have been embossed with gold powder while on the peach and blue cards the stars are stamped with gold ink.


I've made a fourth one, tone on tone and with gold embossing powder. The only change is that I die cut the panel with another die and adhered it on a colour card base.


On these pictures you can better see the shimmer of these watercolours. 


Here is the comfort card. I also used the shimmering watercolour in blue hues and I stamped the sentiment  in blue. I gold heat embossed the stars and part of the "Stars" word. I flat adhered this watercolour panel on a double dark blue card.


And last but not least, I've made a Christmas card, still using this magnificent stars miriade as well as the North Star. I made a panel with a gradient of pink Distress oxide inks. To finish I stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Most Wonderful set.

In this Reach for the Stars set there are even more beautiful sentiments that enable you to make cards for different occasions. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, keep safe and sane and enjoy your week !







 




4 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Izzy and what a lovely thought to send to your friends. Great production line and I really like the Christmas card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Izzy! I'm loving the shimmery ombré backgrounds you've made for those stars. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty cards with great colours. The paint is wonderfully shimmery and the blending on the last one is beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration Izzy x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of colour Izzy.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated