Monday 9 November 2020

Watercolored Roses on black cardstock - Brand Ambassador Inspiration

Hello friends, Rahmat here with some inspiration today!

I have used the Pure Florals Rose set here.

I have stamped the roses on black card stock using white pigment ink and watercolored these using Gouache paints. After coloring I simply added the front to a black base.

I used Perfect pearls to add the sentiment, and used foam adhesive to add. A few jewels to finish off this simple card.





           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Fab painting technique with Gouache brings this rose to life. Love it. Hugs, Sue H. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully dramatic Rahmat! Haven't tried Gouache paints but what a great effect here! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated