Thursday 27 May 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Giraffe, Tiger & Zebra Stencils

Morning All

Steph here with my first Uniko BA Inspiration post. I hope you love it! 

Today I am showcasing a trio of cards made using Uniko GiraffeTiger and Zebra print stencils. I love animal print so I was super excited to get these when they were first released. Here, I have used them with metallic embossing powders to make super luxurious cards. 


My first card uses the Tiger print stencil through which I have applied embossing ink. Before I added the ink, I masked off a rectangle in the bottom right where I wanted to stamp the 'WILD' sentiment.
Once inked, I removed the stencil and applied the metallic embossing powders one at a time. I used gold, silver and copper powders. After I had heat embossed the tiger I stamped the 'WILD' sentiment onto the same piece of card. I also stamped the 'HAVE A' and ‘BIRTHDAY’ onto separate pieces of black card before applying powder and heat embossing. The sentiments are from the Uniko Wild stamp set. The stencilled panel is layered onto a Kraft card blank and the additional sentiments have been added with foam pads.


My next card uses all three animal print stencils and in much the same way as the tiger card, I have inked through the stencil with embossing ink and added metallic embossing powder. Once heat embossed I die cut the squares and layered them onto a larger square of black glitter card. The final square is a sentiment from the Uniko Birthday Sentiments stamp set which I have heat embossed in gold.


And for my final card, I created a black slimline card blank and heat embossed the zebra print stencil down the left hand side and the giraffe print stencil down the right hand side. I then heat embossed the letters and numbers HB2U (Happy Birthday 2 U) from the Uniko Alphabet Outlined stamp set. I created some banner shapes from the leftover embossed pieces from the previous card and added these to the top right of the card to finish.

I have to say that these have turned out even better than I imagined so I'm really pleased and I hope you like them too. 

That's all from me for now.

Much love
Steph x

6 comments:

  1. Fab selection of inspirational cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning with the embossing powders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely amazing Steph! You've rocked your first BA post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, so striking and they really have the WOW factor x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the support and encouragement everyone. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated