Tuesday 4 May 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - A Trio Of Mini Slimline Cards

  Hey!

It's Jane here today with a trio of mini slimline cards.


Have you tried the new craze for slimline cards yet? Well today I've made three mini slimline cards - an even more recent and current trend.

Each finished mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6", so I started with card toppers measuring 3.25" x 5.75". 

This first card uses the new oxide colour kitsch flamingo - thought I'd start with another new! I die cut two sizes of circle and added kitsch flamingo ink to the larger one and stamped using Uniko's Background Blocks Mid Century Modern onto the smaller circle.


I then stamped the images from Passiflora and used the matching dies to cut them out. Finally I stamped a greeting from Simply Said Blocks II and matted it onto the card base.

I've used exactly the same layout and stamps for my next two cards. First my favourite monochromatic look......


..... and finally a Kaleidacolor ink pad to get an ombre effect. I inked up the larger circle using two of the colours from the pad.


All the stamp sets I've used were back in stock as I write this post, so hopefully if I've inspired you they will still be available to purchase.

Thanks so much for your time today.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x  

4 comments:

  1. Love these Jane...great design...you have a wonderful imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fresh, contemporary and wonderful Jane. Thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delightful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated