Tuesday 4 January 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Spring Botanicals Tulips

  Hi all!

It's Jane here today with a trio of ideas from using the tulips from the Spring Botanicals stamp set.


I've used a similar colour theme for all three cards and added in a piece of red gingham cardstock to the mix. 

My first card is quite simple and starts the trend I used for all three by stamping, colouring and hand cutting the tulips heads away from the main stamp.


The greeting on all three cards is also from the Spring Botanicals Tulips set.

My second idea was to create a corner cluster using the tulip heads - in fact I liked the look so much I created two!


As I was colouring and cutting the tulip heads they sort of fell into a pattern on the table and I used this as the starting point for my third card.

I added in one of the leaves from the set to space the tulip heads around the circular pattern.



Thanks so much for looking today, I hope you like how I've tried to use the tulips in different ways.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane

x



6 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, what great designs! Your imagination is in full swing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jane and such lovely examples of how to use the tulips. I especially like the corner arrangement. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Jane - love them all
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheerful and love seeing the tulips used in different ways, thank you for the inspiration Jane x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated