Friday 7 January 2022

Uniko Challenge #68 Winners

  Hey!

I'm here today to announce the WINNERS of Challenge #68 Celebrate, optional twist Reds & Greens

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with this challenge.

First we have our overall WINNER chosen by the Design Team.

#56 Mugdha


Congratulations Mugdha!

Here's your winner's badge


You have won a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 21st January 2022.

 Next up is the random winner who twisted with us....


Congratulations Anita!

You have won a £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 21st January 2022.

Here is your winners badge:


Then we have our randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their creation...


Congratulations Greta!

You have won an £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 21st January 2022 to claim your prize.

Here is your winners badge:



Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order:

#24 Craftyfield



This is an entry from instagram. Please follow the link to view the card.

Congratulations to you all & here is your Top 3 badge:


You have all won 150 loyalty reward points.

Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in with the challenge!

Uniko is taking a break from challenges in 2022, but keep your eyes open for other ways to win Uniko goodies throughout the year.







4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so happy. Thank you so much for choosing my card as winner.congrats to other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me as a gift certificate winner! And congrats to my fellow shout outs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled with my top 3 shout out. Many congratulations to all the 'winners' x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be in the Top 3 line-up! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated