Thursday 13 January 2022

Mid Century Modern Hugs!

 Hello & Happy Thursday! 

How are we almost in mid January, already?! The days seem to be just flying by like crazy for me. Lots keeping me busy in the studio from organising restocks, prepping for our first show of 2022 (Stamperama Newcastle, designing new things, a new website AND prepping Uniko's BIG 10th Birthday Bash next month!

However, with all that, I have been able to sneak in a little creative time 😉  I was packaging some stamps today, one of the sets was Mid Century Modern Florals and a card design popped into my head. So before I forgot, I got to making it...





It's been a while since I built a flower using this set and this is one of my favourite combinations. I layered the fussy cut floral with the Background Block Mid Century Modern, which I have stamped through a circle negative mask. 





The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks II, which I have stamped twice and trimmed to create two separate sentiment blocks. 

Short(ish) and sweet from me today because, as I am typing this The Beans are in the bath and most likely I will find two whales have magically been in there with them and splashed water everywhere! 

Until next time, Crafty Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Bev. I love the colours and your fussy cutting is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh--the joys of running a business & being a mom of twin boys--haha! You are so creative, Bev! Love how you used your wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cool and sassy card.

    Hope the whale hadn’t arrived before you reached the bathroom!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card, great design and I like how you did the stamping on the background too Bev x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card - awesome work Bev
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, your CAS design looks awesome!
    Yellow is always one of my favourite colours - and in your card it's like sunstine on the paper!
    Greetings, Wiebke

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated