Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year & Winners!

 Hello & Happy New Year!

I do hope your 2022 has begun well and that you all had a wonderful festive season. I had a lovely break and enjoyed all the festivities with The Beans & family. I even got to see my brother, if only on his doorstep as he had Covid, for the first time in over 2 years. 

The only thing I am disappointed in, is how quick it went by! And how are we even on the 3rd January?! 

Anyway, I squeezed in a little creative time this morning after The Beans left for the pantomime with Grandma & Grandad. Here's what I was inspired to create....





Yep, another Happy New Year card! I've needed a few this year, because, as usual I left sending Christmas cards to the last minute. Will I ever learn to be early?


Anyway, my starting inspiration for my card today came from my most liked card on Instagram last year. Which I happened to share about yesterday on socials. It is this card below, from when I introduced the Stencil - Pure Florals Gerbera HERE.




I started with the Large Background French Script which I have used on my inspiration card. However, I chose to use elements from Mid Century Modern Florals as my focal interest along with a sentiment from Christmas Sentiments





Again, like the other New Year cards I have made, I chose a purple colour scheme. It's not usually my go to colour, but as a shade of purple is Pantone's Colour of The Year, it has inspired me to use it more. I used Altenew Hydranga, Ultraviolet & Andromeda. I added some Mid Century Modern star bursts accented with Nuvo Crystal Drops Violet Galaxy. And then finished off with some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss Ebony Black. 


Okay, so that's my creativity for today. How about some overdue winners for the 12 Days of Christmas, Giveaways 🎉 


Day 1 - Pattern Building Christmas Tree, Background Builders Winter Wonderland, Christmas Sentiments 

What a wonderful way to cheer others during Christmas. Thanks for your kindness Bev


Day 2 - Pure Florals Rose, Background Blocks Horizontal Stripe 

Sue Brian Symens - @sentsue


Day 3 - Stunning Snowflakes, Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots

Karen Davies - Facebook 


Day 4 - Mid Century Modern Florals, Background Blocks Mid Century Modern, Background Blocks Mid Century Modern II

Nancy Storms - @made_by_nananas


Day 5 - Hello Lovely, Simply Said

I love that stamped and heat embossed! such a pretty card. Thanks for another chance.


Day 6 - Alphabet Outlined, Organic Wishes

Kami Colella - @kamibabes


Day 7 - Stencils - Flower Power 1, 5, 8

Wow this is stunning! Love stencils and your use here of them with the colours is super! Hugs, Gerrina


Day 8 - BIG & Bold Merry

Linda - @lindarubar


Day 9 - Floral Vines, Most Wonderful

It is indeed very festive, such a pretty colour, and I love how the sentiment can sit under, over or inside, and some fabulous sentiments too! Xxx


Day 10 - Anniversaire Arts DécoratifsBackground Blocks Arts Décoratifs

Denise Bryant - Facebook 


Day 11 - Stencil - English Country Garden Butterflies Bundle

Jennifer Ingle - @justjingle


Day 12 - BIG & BOLD Happy clear stamp & designer die collection

Fabulous New Year cards with the pantone colour and thank you once again for the inspiration Bev x. I love Uniko and I love your products x. Merry Christmas to you and your beans x.


CONGRATULATIONS 🥳 to all the winners!


All winners were randomly selected from comments left here on the blog, Instagram and Facebook. 

Winners, please contact me a bev@uniko.co.uk with your postal address and which day prize you have won. If you already own any of the prize offered, please state this in the email and I will offer you an alternative prize. If I have not heard from any winners by Saturday 22nd January 2022, the prize will be offered to another winner. 

THANK YOU so much 😊 for joining in on this fun event. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and sorry it has taken me longer than expected to announce the winners 🙈

Crafty Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to all!
    Wonderful cards and congratulations to the winners.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Bev, and congrats to all of the lucky winners!
    I do love the Gerbera with the text background. Have to confess I had not seen it before, but then I have been mostly MIA creatively for the first part of last year. I trust this year will be better!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Bev! Planning to case it! Congrats to all the winners & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Very generous giveaway Bev xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Bev! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Bev for this event. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow what a lovely surprise, thanks Bev and congratulations to everyone else. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thanks! Love the stencils and love to use stencils and the beautiful Uniko stamps as you know :) Happy 2022 and hope it is a year filled with creativity and beautiful moments for you and your family! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your holidays were nice. Happy 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh panto. What fun. Love the card with the big stencilled flower and script. So cool. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year and congrats to all the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, Bev!! I love them both equally. A texty BG like that is a favorite look for me. And a huge congrats to all the winners - woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Congrats to the other winners too. I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to see my name here! Congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated