Monday 13 March 2023

Marvellous Monday BA Inspiration - Where Flowers Bloom So Does Hope

 Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I'm back with a new Spring card. This time I used the beautiful Spring Botanicals Snowdrop set to make my card.

Lucky are those who had the opportunity to see these pretty flowers this year. For my part, I have never seen and even less this year since we have not had snow.


On a piece of watercolour paper I stamped the flower with a no-line colouring ink. Then I masked it with masking liquid to make the sky background with watercolour. 




Once dry, I peeled of the masking gum and I watercolored the flower and the snow bank. 

And to finish, I stamped the beautiful sentiment included in this set and I splattered white acrylic paint to make snow. Love how it turned out !

That's all for me today but I will come back next Monday with another Spring card. Have a lovely day and thank you so much for stopping by.









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Izzy and very much what it looked like for us last weekend. It’s just slippery sludge now though. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowdrop card is lovely with the softness of no-line watercolor. They are the first flower of the year that truly does represent hope! Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers March Watercolor Challenge! xoxo LynB

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated