Thursday 2 March 2023

Introducing... Up & Away and Stencil - Cloud 9

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the product introductions for our 11th Birthday Release. 

Today myself and the Brand Ambassadors are showcasing two products that go hand in hand, Up & Away and Stencil - Cloud 9. The clear stamp set was inspired by one of the sentiments in the set, I hadn't even realised that hot air balloons were becoming 'trendy' again! The clouds stencil, well, it was essential - haha! 

Let's take flight on this Brand Ambassador blog hop and see these products in action...


 Anita


Bev










I'd love to know what you think of this clear stamp set and stencil. I hope you enjoyed the hop as much as I did.

We will be back tomorrow with more to share. This clear stamp set, along with all we are introducing this week will be available on Saturday 4th March 9am GMT. 


Crafty Hugs
 

4 comments:

  1. The hot air balloons are beautiful and I love the clouds! Beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new products & such fun cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these cards! What a great stamp and stencil combination Bev - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing balloon cards from you and the Ambassadors. This set might just find itself in my shopping basket! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated