Monday 27 March 2023

Magnificent Monday BA Inspiration - A little Bit of Sunshine to Brighten your Day

 Bonjour !

Izzy here with my last card to celebrate Spring. This time I used the Spring Botanicals Daffodil set together with the Bee Happy set and the Stylised Floral stencil.

As I told you in my previous BA inspiration post, here the daffodils are in full bloom and they finally put a bit of colour in our garden.


I started with the background of this card by die cutting a scalloped rectangle in a white card stock. Then I used the Stylised Floral stencil together with yellow inks to make a gradient from the top to the bottom.

On another white card stock I stamped the daffodil and the bee, then I coloured them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.


I flat adhered the stencilled background on the double white card and I stamped the beautiful sentiment in black as well as the little dots for the bee mouvement.

To finish my card I simply glued the daffodil and the bee on the card.

Et voilà ! That's all for me with the Spring cards. I hope that you enjoyed the inspiration and thank you so much for stopping by.









2 comments:

  1. Spring has sprung here Izzy! I was only remarking on the bubble bees in our garden to the OH yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, spring card Izzy - love the yellow background you created for the daffodils
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated