Monday 6 March 2023

Merry Monday BA Inspiration - Spring is in the air !

 Bonjour !

Izzy here. I hope that you enjoyed the past week with all the beautiful inspiration cards for the new release launched last Saturday. 

Unfortunately, due to some Royal Mail & La Poste issues, I couldn't have my 'goodies' on time to participate in the showcase with my BA buddies. So behind the scene I prepared some cards and I start this morning with the first one.

When I ear March, I immediately think of spring. Which also means an explosion of beautiful colours with all the new blossoms. 

So I dug out the Flower Power collection (dies and stamps) from my stash and I played with all these little flowers to make a coloured flourish wreath.


First, I die cut the flowers and put the die cuts back in place in my Misti in order to stamp them. Doing that way, it prevents to cut on the outlines. 

I coloured them with my coloured pencils and I organised them (without gluing them) on a double white card stock. When I was pleased with the layout, I took a picture of the placement.



 I put the card in the Misti and I tried some different placements for the leaves. When happy with the placement, I took off the flowers and I stamped the leaves and the sentiment.

Finally, with the help of the picture taken previously, I glued the flowers on the double card. Et voilà !

That's all for me today but I will come back soon with another Spring card. Have a lovely day and thank you so much for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. Love this Izzy, so pretty and definitely shouts Spring! We are having a cold spell of weather again but I’m ready for some more sun and warmer weather. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring design! I love the flowers and colors! I'm hoping your package gets delivered soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely spring card Izzy - love the vibrant colours and the beautiful arrangement
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated