Friday 10 March 2023

Festive Friday - Warm Winter Foliage

Happy Festive Friday.

The North East finally caught up with the rest of the country today, as we woke up to snow. Of course there was much delight and excitement to be walking to school in it and we have some sledging fun scheduled after school. Hopefully it'll stick around long enough! 

This inspired my card today, along with the Designer Dies Winter Foliage recently coming back in stock. 





I started out by softly ink blending through the Stencil - Let it Snow with Concord & 9th Aqua Sky ink. I then stamped the images from Winter Foliage & die cut with the corresponding Designer Dies Winter Foliage. My chosen sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments.






That's all from me today. Stay Warm.

Crafty Hugs
 



3 comments:

  1. Love this Winter Foliage set! Beautiful card! I love the soft background design with the pretty snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Bev with this super set. Good to see a snowflake creeping in there!..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite Uniko sets in action here…I really must get the coordinating die set! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated