Friday 26 January 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Love Cards

Bonjour ! 

Izzy here today. January is almost finished and Valentine's Day is not far so I've created three Love Cards using, among others, the Big & Bold Love stamp set.


For my first card, I decided to pair it with the Beautiful Blooms I stamp set, recently revisited by all the Brand Ambassadors (see HERE), and with the Always and Forever stamp since one of the hearts in this set has the same bloom on.

I die cut a stitched rectangle in a white card stock and I stamped the blooms in soft pink and the leaves in soft green. I flat adhered this panel on a double white card. I stamped the heart with brighter pink ink on an heavier white card stock and I fussy cut it. Then I stamped the word LOVE and I also fussy cut it. To finish I foam mounted both the word and the heart.


For my next card, I paired the Big & Bold Love set together with the Large Background Scattered Polka Heart Stamp. By the way, if you are interested, this background stamp is on sale (-50%). It's time to treat yourself before it is retired from the website.

Here I simply stamped this background in red hues on a stitched white rectangle card stock and I flat adhered this panel on a double white card.

To finish I stamped and I black heat embossed the word Love, I fussy cut it and I foam mounted it on the card. 


Finally I made a shaker card. This time the Big & Bold Love stamp set is combined with the Background Blocks Scattered Hearts set.

I stamped the background in soft grey on a square of white card stock and I opened a heart window with a die. On the back I adhered a piece of clear acetate. 

I stamped and I black heat embossed the word love and I fussy cut it.

To finish, I put some red sequins on a double white card, I foam mounted the panel and the word Love on top.

Et voilà ! Thanks for joining me today and hopefully I've given you some inspiration for your Valentine's cards.

Have a lovely week-end and thank you so much for stopping by.







 

 


7 comments:

  1. All are so pretty Izzy! Love the placement of a heart instead a letter O, great pop of color on second one and cute shaker with heart background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs Izzy.💗 It’s difficult to choose my fave. I managed to buy the large hearts stamp in the sale💕BOOM💕 Hugs, SueH. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great designs, love especially the first one, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of 'love' cards Izzy - love the way you coordinated the blossoms on the first card, and the shaker card is really eye catching
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so lovely izzy! I like them all and your inspiration is wonderful...Thank You ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Izzy. I ‘love’ the pairing on your first card and the clever use of the heart. The shaker card is fabulous with the simple colour scheme and gorgeous red centre. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ideas but the one with the heart for 'O' has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated