Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year!

Happy Monday & Hello 2024.

Today I want to wish you ALL a very happy, healthy and creative New Year. I hope you all enjoyed the festive period and you are looking forward to what 2024 will bring. I'd say we had a quiet festive period & New Years Eve, but can you really with two 9 year olds 🥴😂

I'm learning to sneak away for a little quiet time and making a quick card like this one today...





I've reached for my 'go to' clear stamp sets for New Years cards, Big & Bold Happy and Organic Wishes, which is perfect for fireworks.




I stamped & heat embossed the Organic bursts with sparkly Stardust embossing powder before adding a little colour of Light Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay. 




I finished off with the Big & Bold Happy die cut in Grapefruit & White card adhered using foam adhesive, along with the New year stamped & embossed in sparkly Stardust to match the fireworks.

Have a lovely day & I hope you find time to create today.
Crafty Hugs




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Bev.....I wish you continued success with Uniko, health and happiness with your family and all you wish yourselves for 2024. I LOVE your card...the very effective simplicity of it, eye catching and it says it all! Thank you for all your inspiration this year and your hard work. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Organic bursts are really perfect for fireworks!! Just fabulous!, love so much this card!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clean, simple, great! I wish all the best for the New Year for you and your family and success and many ideas with Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background looks just like fireworks! Very clever. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated