Friday 10 May 2024

Abstract, Just Because and WINNERS.

Hello & Happy Friday. 

I hope those in the UK are finally enjoying the sunshine ☀️ it's certainly about time it arrived. For me it has lifted my spirits and sparked creativity. 





When I was in Port Sunlight demoing the newest Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil, I had this idea to create an abstract background. I've tried it previously with the Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencil, the heart section being a little more uniformed with the triangles.

The butterfly is a bit more butterfly shaped and wasn't sure how it would work out, but I gave it a go and I think it looks pretty good.




I decided to make it a one layer card and added the Just Because sentiment from Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments and finished with some enamel dots. 

Now, onto some winners. 

I realised I have been VERY slow in announcing some winners from the Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil Hop HERE and I can't remember announcing a winner for the Spring Botanicals Revisit Hop HERE. 

So, without further ado the winners (randomly selected) are...


Denise Bryant, you are the lucky winner of the new Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil. 

and

Andrea H, you are the lucky winner of a £15 eGift Code.


Congratulations 🎉
Please send an email to bev@uniko.co.uk to claim your prizes. 


That's all from me today.

Crafty Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, beautiful sunny day here in Norfolk.
    I love the way you have used this stencil and the way you always find multiple ways to use your products, another one on my wish list.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love
    Mary xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card with a great alternate way to use the stencil! Love the colors!
    Happy to see that I am the winner of the butterfly stencil! I'll email you shortly!
    Congrats also to Andrea H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to stretch the geometric butterfly stencil!
    Congrats to the two winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a very cool way to use the stencil. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated