Saturday 4 May 2024

Two Ways With Background Builders Round In Circles

Happy Weekend.


And Happy Bank Holiday weekend to those in the UK, I hope some of you are enjoying some sunshine, it's been rather grey, wet and dismal here in the North East 😒 Though, at least I feel like I've not missed it with being poorly (again). Seriously, my immune system is rubbish and even more so when the boys bring the bugs home from school, hence my quietness this week.

Anyway, I'm slowly getting better after lots of rest and sleep. I actually found some energy to finish these two cards I started a few days ago.





I've said it so many times, but restocks always inspire me to create, especially when they've been out of stock for a while like Background Builders: Round In Circles. 




Do you ever have moments where you think your creativity might run out? That you'll be unable to think of something 'new' to create using a much loved stamp set, stencil or die? I do, quite often, but then I end up surprising myself like I did with this duo! 




I started by using the open dot builder strip to stamp the background. I then crazily spent ages colouring the dots in a rainbow of colours! It was super time consuming, but I think the end result was worth it. 




I then die cut the 3 circles before adhering to my Pebble base card, stamping the circle designs inside and adding the sentiment from Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments

With the background taking so long, I couldn't let the die cut circles go to waste, so I created a second card using them.




I placed the die cuts exactly onto my card base as they were die cut from my first card by using the above panel as a template before I adhered it onto my first card. 




I love many things about clear stamps, one of those things is the ability to shape the longer stamps. Just like I did with this one. Again I added a sentiment from the Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments. 

I'm delighted this clear stamp set, along with a whole host of others are back in stock. Though a few of Uniko's newer and most popular designs have sold out already at the shows! Restocks shouldn't be too long. 

Anyway, that's all I have today. 

Crafty Hugs 
Bev  








5 comments:

  1. Wow, two wonderful cards using Round in circle! Love both so much, how creative and impressive! Well done using all the positive and negative pieces without waste nothing!
    Sorry that you have been poorly, but hopefully your health is going better. Best wishes for a speedy full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your cards Bev, you come up with such fab ideas. Hope you’re feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you! I was missing you… so glad you’re on the mend. Love your resourcefulness with the circle cut outs. 🥳Two smashing cards again. 👏Great idea to manoeuvre the stamps too. Love & hugs, Sue. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have not been well Bev - hope you continue to build your health and immunity! School bugs are the worst, I think!
    Loving your cards - these are fantastic - I am almost tempted to blow my budget and go shopping in your store again. One day!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated