Monday 20 May 2024

Happy World BEE Day & What's Happening This Week.

Hello & Happy Monday. 

Today is World BEE Day and so I thought I would honour the day with a card, because it would be rude not to. And it gives me a good excuse to dust off Bee Happy and give a sneaky sneak peek at something new coming next month. 





For the background I have used a new stencil coming next month, I've used Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle, Buttercup, Marmalade & Oceanside from Concord & 9th and Lime Ricky from Catherine Pooler.




I then embellished the background with the bees and sentiment from Bee Happy, a bit of dimension for the bees and kept the card with minimal fuss as to not take too much focus from the fun background.

What's Happening This Week... 


First off I have a Stamp of The Week for you to enjoy.





Looking around social media, I've notice a come back on the Zesty/Fruity trend. So I thought I would give our Organically Zesty the 'lime light' this week! 

Enjoy 10% of this clear stamp set in store HERE. And here is a couple of cards reminding you of how this stamp set looks in use. 







I will be back later this week with some fresh and juicy inspiration using this stamp set and fingers crossed a new video.


Clear Stamp Restocks 



Background Blocks Arts Decoratifs Christmas 









Background Block MOD Builder







Bauhaus Blocks



Christmas Sentiments

















These clear stamp restocks are due in the studio 29th May and are now available to back order on the website. 

Stencil Restocks

I'm slowly getting our most popular and requested stencils back in stock. I announced a few arrivals HERE last week.

I'm also delight that I have a batch of the MOD Background Builder Stencil arriving on 29th May. This is also available for backorder HERE




The new website is progressing well and I am hoping to have it ready to launch on Saturday 25th May. So if you've not saved / screenshot any of your account details in your account already, I would encourage you to do so this week.

Crafty Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated