Saturday 11 May 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Stencils and Stripes

Good morning all, 

Steph here today with my Brand Ambassador Inspiration. My coloured card scraps contain a lot of strips of various thickness so I was looking for a good way to used these. I came across a lovely video by Jennifer McGuire so I created my Uniko Brand Ambassador cards using her method as inspiration.

So here I have laid down my strips of coloured card before attaching the Uniko Party Confetti stencil, taping along the top to create a hinge. I then inked each strip with an ink in a darker shade of the card, masking the strips of card above and below so as not to stray into the next strip. You could achieve a similar effect using a watermark ink like Versamark but I don’t think you would get the depth of colour as seen here. I added a die cut frame and sentiments from Uniko Mid Century Modern Birthday and Uniko Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments stamp sets.

I followed a similar technique for my next card but used white ink all over instead, which was obviously quicker to make! 


I think this could work well with a small snowflake stencil or stamp too. Both cards turned out well and surprisingly different despite using very similar techniques. Which is your favourite?


Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards - I think the blue is my favourite... just.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely and my fav is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use scraps. Both look good but second card definitely my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated