Thursday 27 June 2024

Introducing... Background Blocks Offset Stripes

Hello & Happy Thursday! 

Yesterday's product introduction sure caused a buzz round here! If you missed it you can catch up over HERE

Today we have a new fun addition to the Background Blocks series. I introduce you to Background Blocks Offset Stripes. Just when you thought I had covered all the stripe options, I bring you another! 

Let's have a look at this stamp in action...


   Anita













I absolutely loved that hop, so much fun inspiration, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. That's all for today, but don't worry we will be back tomorrow with LOTS more inspiration. This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available on the website Saturday 29th June 9am BST.

Crafty Hugs






3 comments:

  1. Love the different configurations with the stripes! Fun card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are a wonderful showcase of a fabulous stamp, Bev... some amazing work from your talented team
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reviewing these backwards - and another lovely set of cards from the team. I do like the clean graphic look.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated