Friday 14 June 2024

Friday Focus - Flower Power #1 - #4

Hello & Happy Friday,

I'm a lot later than planned but I'm here today with a Friday Focus looking at the Flower Power clear stamps numbers 1 - 4. 





There are currently 8 mini clear stamp sets in this series and a set of Designer Dies that match flowers 1-6 and the stem with leaves. I often think they are over looked by crafters at their creative potential. And I will be continuing the Flower Power focus next Friday with numbers 5 - 8.

Like most things in the craft industry, I think you need to see things in action to see the possibilities. There is another reason why I am focusing on this series of stamps, but you'll have to wait a bit longer to find that out! 

This series of stamps is designed in a mix and match way, so that if you own 2 or more you can 'build' different floral combinations. The sentiment font is the same in each of the sets and each set offers a different theme of sentiments. And like most of my product designs they have a modern look to them. 

Let's have a look at some new cards I've made using the clear stamp sets seen above.





For my first card today I decided to focus purely on the Designer Dies and the flower die that matches Flower Power #1. I opted for my usual Honeysuckle, Buttercup and Aqua Sky for the flowers and a nice Parsley green for the stems.




This card has an Orla Kiely inspired look to it and I used a big bunch of the Concord & 9th White enamel dots for the flower centres. My sentiment choice is from Flower Power #3.

Next I wanted to show how these flowers look with Uniko backgrounds and one I've not used for a while, Large Background French Script.




For my colours this time I went for some peachy colours, Sorbet, Grapefruit and Creamsicle for the Flower Power #2 blooms. Along with the same Parsley green for the leaves. The leaves of which I sneakily used from Flower Power #6! 




The script background is stamped in Pebble a lovely earthy grey and my sentiment is from Flower Power #2 and one of my favourites.




Next is Flower Power #3 and the Uniko brand image. I also used one of the Uniko brand colours for the outline flower bloom which is a stylised Chrysanthemum. My stem is from Flower Power #4 and sentiment from Flower Power #1.




Lastly for today, but by no means least is the flower from Flower Power #4. This flower has some fun builder options giving different looks to the bloom.




I used the stem and sentiment from from Flower Power #2 and kept the theme of colours going and unusually for me opting for a colour card base. I also dug out some ribbon from my stash to add little loops to the edge of my panel.




I've absolutely loved inking up these clear stamps and playing with different combinations and pairings. I think my second card comes out as my top fave today. I think it's the colours and pairing with the background. 

How about you, which is your favourite?

I hope you've enjoyed this Friday Focus and thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, they all have such a clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this. It reminds me that I need to get out my Flower Power #3 and play with it. I really like cards #2 and #3 the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards made with these pretty flower sets! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great, but my favourite is the third one

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Bev - I love the last one - that ribbon treatment sings to me!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such wonderful ways to use the little flower stamps!! So creative and delightful cards, Bev! Love especially the colourful pattern on the first one and the third, SO sweet and delicate!! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of the Flower Power range. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated