Monday 17 June 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Masculine Monday

Morning all, 

Steph here today. Welcome to my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration this month where I am focussing on those oh so difficult masculine cards, using Uniko Bauhaus Blocks stamp set.


For this card I started off with Uniko Background Blocks Linear stamp and used green ink on cream card. On another piece of cream card I stamped one of the stamps from the Uniko Bauhaus Blocks stamp set, also in green ink, and after colouring with alcohol markers adhered this with foam pads. The sentiment is also from the Bauhaus Blocks set and stamped in black ink. Finally the whole panel was adhered to a black card base. 


For my next card I chose a different one of the Bauhaus Blocks and stamped it in black, blue and green ink, following which I coloured each with alcohol markers in coordinating colours. On a separate piece of card I stamped a red block and coloured with red alcohol markers. This I adhered to the panel using foam blocks. I then stamped the 'Happy Father's Day' sentiment in red using a mixture of Uniko Everyday sentiment sets. I then stamped the letters DAD from the Uniko Alphabet Outlined stamp set, coloured and adhered these to the panel using foam pads. 


For my final card today I started off with the Uniko Mid Century Modern Shapes stencil and three distress oxide inks. After randomly stencilling the background I stamped the Bauhaus Block in black and coloured random areas with a black alcohol marker. 

I hope this has given you some inspiration for masculine cards, and more ways to use your Uniko stash.

Much love
Steph x

4 comments:

  1. Fab masculine makes Steph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph, these are wonderful cards - thank you for the inspiration!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Steph especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great inspirations for masculine cards! The last one is really artistic, it could be framed and put on a wall!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated