Thursday 6 June 2024

Masculine Makes

Hello & Happy Thursday.


With Father's Day fast approaching I have two masculine cards to share with you. Although I have used a Father's Day sentiment on both my cards, the sentiments can be easily switched for a different occasion. 


First up is a card I started at Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show on Sunday. 




I am delighted to have the Stencil - MOD Background Builder back in stock and I wanted to show how it can be used for masculine cards, simply by switching up the colours and what you pair it with. 




Mid Century Modern Frames is the perfect masculine accent choice. These funky frames are non complicated, clean and simple. 

For this card I used Oceanside, Peacock and Midnight to ink the stencil design, which I opted to ink on an angle. 


For my next card, I used Mid Century Modern Frames again, but this time paired with another favourite recent restock, Background Blocks Linear.




How fun is this colour combo? 

Normally I pair pink with turquoise and yellow, but this time I decided to switch the pink with red and I just love it. The colours really pop against the black and white.




That's all I have for today, I hope this has given you some ideas for masculine makes.


Crafty Hugs












2 comments:

  1. The first card certainly gave me a brilliant idea for a card, thanks Bev. They are both stunning cards with great use of colour.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated