Tuesday 8 August 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #235 - Sketch

Hey!

It's time for another CAS Colours & Sketches challenge! This month Patricia and Karen are our hostesses. Patricia is our hostess again this week and has THIS fun & easy sketch to inspire our creativity...





I had quite a few ideas for this sketch, but this is what I settled upon...




It's been a while since I inked up Explosion! and Explosion! Additions clear stamps and looking at the sketch the explosions seemed the perfect fit for the non-rectangular shape required in the sketch. These sets have been pretty popular too this past week after they were featured in the Craft Stamper magazine and blog HERE




For once I've not much to say about my card, as it is really simple and CAS. Just stamping, fussy cutting and layering!

That's all from me today using the sketch, but if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a fabulous use of the sketch, that WOW is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these explosion stamps! I've been saving up to make an order and these are top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you've layered the explosive sentiment and backgrounds! It makes for a very eyecatching card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated