Saturday 5 August 2017

The Saturday Show!

Hey!

I'm here today with The Saturday Show, where I feature some LOVELY and inspiring customer creations using Uniko products. I absolutely LOVE seeing how you use my designs and I am always inspired. 

Anyway, let's have a look at what I've spotted around social media since the last 'The Saturday Show'....




Ahhh... Happy Succulents clear stamp set truly is a 'happy' set and just look at this stunner by Jyette. I'm loving the glitter edges to the stamped & beautifully coloured panel and those sequins in one of my favourite colours too! Be sure to hop on over HERE for more about this card on Jyette's blog. 

Next up I have a trio of creations by Hannelie from Desert Diva...




First up is this stunner using the FREE Digital Stamps I designed for Simply Cards & Papercrafts magazine in September 2016. Click HERE to go to the 'Freebies' page to download them. 

I love how Hannelie has enlarged the heart wreath to fill the front of the card and having it angled slightly as well as the stunning colouring is beautifully inspiring. Head on over HERE to read more about how Hannelie made this card.




On this second card Hannelie has used Pure Florals: Cosmos. This card highlights the flowers and make a wish sentiment so beautifully, with the angle of the repeated sentiment. The result is simple but so eye catching and inspiring. 

I have one more card of Hannelie's to share, this time a bright and colourful card using Beautiful Blooms II and Natures Treasures II.




A beautiful stamped and colourful pattern highlighted with the fun polka dot banner and swirly sentiment is SO fun. Be sure to head on over HERE to read more about how Hannelie made this card. 

Next I have another floral beauty, this time made by Ishani from Quillish. Ishani was a lucky winner from the To BEE or not to BEE Blog Hop and chose Pure Florals: Lily as her prize...




Such striking design with the black, white and yellow colour combo and those horizontal stripes highlights the beautifully coloured Lily wonderfully. Be sure to head on over HERE to read more about Ishani's card.

Next is another lucky winner of some Uniko clear stamps! This time Lucie from LucieG Cards won the Pure Florals: Gerbera clear stamp set over at "Less is More" and this is how Lucie used her winning goodies...




Just look at that orange Gerbera, beautifully coloured and highlighted with the gold embossing. A stunning CAS design, be still my CAS loving heart! Be sure to head on over HERE to read more about this card.

Lastly, but by no means least how about a I LOVE Coffee card to perk you up...




This beauty is by Becca from The Damsel Of Distressed Cards. Becca is part of the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers Design Team and you can read about this card HERE. I'm loving the gold, black and white colour combo and the gold embellishments to the coffee cup add an air of elegance to the fun design.

Thank you to you ALL for your continued support, custom and sharing of your inspiration using Uniko products. I truly appreciate you and you keep my dream of having this little business alive :) 

I LOVE to see and showcase your creations, but I don't always know where you are! Please send me an email with a link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or even if you don't use social media drop me an email with a photo attached! 

I hope you've enjoyed todays 'The Saturday Show'?! Until the next time, thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs



4 comments:

  1. OMG! What an honour it is Bev! My card is on your blog.. let me take a screenshot ❤ Thankyou so much, am so delighted (read beaming with joy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Saturday show! Congratulations to everyone who had their cards featured. That are all absolutely fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards on your showcase Bev. Well done to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fab designs - great to see Uniko popping up all over blogland :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated