Thursday 31 August 2017

Uniko Sponsors TIME OUT Challenges!

Hey & Happy Thursday!

Yay, finally a 'me' day and a day to catch up on things. It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks here at Uniko and it won't be slowing down anytime soon. There is a new release just around the corner, another release planned for October AND lots of restocks coming too!

Anyway, back to today... I am super happy and proud to announce that Uniko is sponsoring the new challenge HERE over at TIME OUT Challenges. This fortnight is a CASE (copy & share everything) Challenge AND I am your muse! 

As usual there is a prize up for grabs if you join in on the challenge over HERE, the winner will get a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in store. 

Here is the card I made for you to CASE and be inspired by...




I decided to join in on the fun and CASE myself and came up with this card...



I knew I wanted to use stripes and the Lily from Pure Florals: Lily, but I wasn't in a rainbow mood, so I opted to use Background Blocks Horizontal Stipe and chose Aqua, one of my favourite colours from the rainbow on my CASE card.




I opted for a one layer card this time, stamping the block of stripes directly onto my base card. I used my MISTI tool, so I could repeat stamp it until I had a nice solid colour. The Lily is then stamped over the top using VersaFine, as is the sentiment also from Pure Florals: Lily.

That's all from me just now, but if you need some more inspiration, the TIME OUT Design Team have worked their magic and have LOADS of inspiration over HERE for you. You can also find the link up to the challenge there too.

You have until 5pm BST Wednesday 13th September to join in on the fun. I look forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. The original rainbow stripes are just fabulous, Bev ... and your take on it is so super-light, super-dreamy and super-gorgeous! Thanks for being our CASE Designer at Time Out ... your card was a joy to work with! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Loved your rainbow card, I want to jump in and use this gorgeous lily.. couldn't get better than casing your card Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to have you as our Muse and a fabulous Muse you are! I loved CASEing your rainbow card. Your own CASE is such a lovely soft contrast, I do like that background stamp...one to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely inspirations, like expecially that rainbow background for the beautiful lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have you over at Time Out! Love your two gorgeous cards! Your designs never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design and both the rainbow colors and the fresh simplicity of the aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think it is a gorgeous card that you made to let us case! And your case-card is again a beautiful graphival design! Good to see you at TIME OUT both ways! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your rainbow striped background, Bev! So sweet and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated