Saturday 19 August 2017

Un Accueil Chaleureux (A Warm Welcome)...

Hello & Happy Weekend!

Today I am delighted to be introducing you to the newest member of the Design Team. I am sure that this person will not be a stranger to the majority of Uniko followers and to those who join in on the Uniko and "Less is More" Challenges!

So without further ado I would like you all to give Izzy from Izzy Scrap a warm welcome :)




Hi, I’m Izzy. For those who already know me, you know how much I love the Uniko stamps so when I received Bev’s email asking me if I’d like to join the DT, I was just over the moon and I am still now. I’m so proud and so very delighted to be joining the wonderful and creative Uniko Design Team. I live in Le Mans in France with my amazing lovely hubby and our two teenagers (16 and 13) plus our two cats. They are my first fervent supporters (the cats too !). I bought my first crafting supplies (1 rubber stamp, 3 embossing pens and 1 embossing powder, using my halogen lamp to heat emboss !) about 20 years ago to make my own Christmas cards ! But I really started to craft in 2010 when we were abroad. I started with scrapbooking but I rapidly switched to cards. When we came back to France, my husband and children urged me to make my own blog, that’s what I did in May 2016. Since then I enjoy making cards and visiting blogs where I find my inspiration. I’d like to think that my style is rather CAS and I try to find my own style. I’m so happy to belong to this community so rich of wonderful people, full of artists and I’m very thankful to be part of it. It’s a nice way to meet new friends and it’s a great experience !

If you are unfamiliar with Izzy's style, here are a trio of cards Izzy has made to inspire you using a variety of Uniko clear stamps...



Background Blocks - Horizontal Stripe & Fun Flowers




Pure Florals: Gerbera (Back In Stock Tuesday) and Happy Succulents




Pure Florals: Poinsettia & Background Builders: Christmas (Retired, but may make a reappearance this upcoming festive season!)

How fabulous are these? I am sure you'll be as excited as myself to have Izzy part of the team and are looking forward to seeing the inspiration she has to offer. For more details on these creations and to see more of Izzy's work be sure to head on over HERE.

Thank you & welcome Izzy!

Hugs


10 comments:

  1. A warm welcome to Izzy! I have always been a admirer of her beautiful CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and a warm welcome to the Uniko team! I've been following your creative journey for a while now; you are ever so talented! Wonderful that we'll be seeing more of your impressive designs here at one of my absolutely favourite places!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous creations from Izzy and I'm so looking forward to seeing more from her xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! beautiful cards Izzy :) thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Love your work.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to say hello ���� Izzy. If the cards above are anything to go by I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your designs & Talent I love what i have seen so far. And a big CONGRATULATIONS in joining @UNIKOSTUDIOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Félications, Isabelle ... quelles magnifiques nouvelles ... toi et Uniko, vraiment une équipe de rêve! Je hâte de voir tes créations! Bises, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team Izzy! You're going to be awesome as you work so much magic with Uniko goodies! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Izzy! 👏🎉👏 You're going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your warm welcome and your wonderful post, Bev ! Thank you to all of you for your lovely messages, it means so much for me !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team Izzy, you're a perfect fit with Uniko! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated