Tuesday 29 August 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #238 - The Double!

Hey!

Happy Tuesday & last week of August. As this is the 5th Tuesday of August, it is 'The Double' challenge over HERE at CAS Colours & Sketches! 

Here is the challenge...




And here is how I have used both the colours & the sketch...




I usually struggle with the double, but this time I knew exactly what I wanted to create and what stamps to use. Amazingly I had all the colours of Stampin' Up! ink too, which made the process a lot quicker too! 




I've used the flower from Flower Power #5 along with Natures Treasures and a sentiment from Simply Said. I've also included a HUGE sneak peek at a NEW stamp being released at Uniko on September 9th! 

I added quite a bit of dimension to both the die cut circle and the flowers, added some Nuvo drops to the flower centres and added some of my favourite Stampin' Up! enamel dots.

That's all from me today, I a birthday cake to bake and ice, as it is the beans pre 3rd Birthday Party with their little friends tomorrow! Their actual birthday is on Saturday, so I've a busy week ahead.

Thanks for stopping by, but if you need some more inspiration using the challenge be sure to hop on over HERE to see what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches Design Team have made.

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Simply lovely, Bev ... the soft floral sprig is fabulous with those delicious random dots! The twins are almost three already ... goodness that's flown by ... Happy Birthday to them for Saturday! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Love the soft pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Beautiful colours and the design is gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the flowers around the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all those cute little dots. Happy baking I hope the cake works out just as you had planned and your kids have a great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I think the blue polka dots really highlight the flowers nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Bev! Love the blue polka dot strip behind your floral circle! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I like how the enamel dots echo the blue dotty paper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated