Thursday 29 September 2022

Throwback Thursday - Doodle Flower

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I thought I would do a little Throwback Thursday.  I chose the Doodle Flowers clear stamp set as my muse and this card...





Do you remember this card? 

On it I used the heat embossing, masking and blending technique and too those to create this new version. 

What do you think?





This time I went for a different layout and different colours. I used scotch masking tape, stamped and embossed the Doodle Flowers and then I used Catherine Pooler Serene, Sparkling Berry and Merlot. 




I finished off the card with these foam mounted sentiments from Everyday Sentiments. A simple design, but I think it has impact. 

It was certainly fun to revisit and give a new spin on a card I have made before.

Crafty Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely Bev but that second with those scrummy colours is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning CASE of your previous card Bev - I think it is the better of the two
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated