Tuesday 6 September 2022

Two For Tuesday

 Hello & Happy Tuesday.


It's been a while since I did a Two For Tuesday post and it just so happened I made a couple of one layer cards using a mix of Flower Power and Sentiments Outlined. I kept the layout the same for both, but just switched up the flowers and sentiments.





I started by stamping the sentiment in black ink from Sentiments Outlined and then scattered the solid flower from Flower Power #7 in Sorbet and Honeysuckle C9 inks. 




The leaf is from Flower Power #6 and stamped in C9 Parsley. I finished the design with some Gloss Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops to the centre of the flowers. I also coloured the sentiment with an aqua shade of Copic Marker.




For my second card I used the rose from Flower Power #6 and this time stamped them in Poppy and Honeysuckle C9 inks.




I thought the 'Have a Perfect Day' sentiment was a nice choice and this time I stamped it in turquoise and coloured in the closest match of Copic Marker.

Two fairly quick cards and wonderfully mail friendly! 

That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Great cards !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Bev - as you say, mail friendly too! most important
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and great colour choices, they pop from the paper! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated