Tuesday 15 November 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas

Morning all, 

Thanks for joining me, Steph, today as I showcase another great festive stamp from Uniko. For this month I decided to use Uniko Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas because it has been sat in my stash unused and I just knew it would look great with some heat embossing. 

So straight on to my first card:

Who doesn't love a bit of gold and blue?! Here I have heat embossed the stamp using gold embossing powder on dark blue card. I have picked out the details by colouring in shades of blue which has given a really lovely elegant look to the card. The sentiment, from Uniko Festive Sentiments stamp set, is also heat embossed in gold and adhered over the background. I have used a mat of gold mirror card to frame centre panel and I felt a Kraft card base would look rustic, although a white one would work too. 

My second card is similar in layout however I went for red card and clear embossing powder this time.


To add some variety I use various colours for the details this time and felt the sentiment would be better in white.

Finally I had a little play about with my third card.


I heat embossed the Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas using clear embossing powder on white watercolour card (my original plan was to use watercolour paints but I changed my mind). I then stamped Uniko Background Blocks Diagonal Stripes over the top alternating the colours between red and green ink. I was aiming for a candy cane look! Again the sentiment strip was added and the panel was framed with green card before being adhered to a red card base. 

So, which is your favourite?! 

Hope you are all getting along ok with your Christmas crafting and maybe I just inspired you to dig out the Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas stamp (or stencil!) and have some fun! 

Much love
Steph x


4 comments:

  1. Favourite? Got to be the first one...absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Stephanie - I really think the blue and gold is my favourite! - so elegant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful trio, Stephanie, which perfectly shows the versatility of the Uniko products ! I particularly love the first one. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that stamp which has been waiting to be used. I love all your cards, but my favourite is the first one. Thanks for the inspiration. I think it has spurred me to get on and use the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated