Friday 18 November 2022

Festive Friday!

Happy FriYAY! 






I'm jumping on the early Black Friday bandwagon with our best discount code of the year. Save 30% on all orders of £10 or more, plus shop the sale and save up to 40%. Code is valid until Midnight GMT Saturday 26th November 2022. 

Royal Mail have planned postal strikes next weekend, so get in early to (hopefully) receive your order before then! 

Now onto my inspiration for the day...

Can you tell I am starting to panic that I've not made nearly enough Christmas cards, as usual?! I really need to get the international ones posted and probably the ones for family & friends in the UK ;)

Anyway, back to what I have made today. It's been ages since I inked up Winter Foliage, it's an oldie, but still a firm favourite.





I started off by stamping the holly leaves in Concord & 9th Clover ink. I then stamped the berries in Cranberry ink. The holly leaves are really easy to cut out, so I created a mask for each of them from Eclipse paper, so that when I stamped the pine branches they appear behind the holly leaves.




The pine branches are stamped in Evergreen ink and my chosen sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments and adhered to the card using foam adhesive. 

As I had all the colours and supplies out, I decided to make another quick and simple card using them. The layout is roughly the same, but I started by stamping the sentiment first and then building the cluster around it.




This time I started with the pine branches and I stamped them in both Evergreen and Altenew Espresso ink. The holly leaves and berries are fussy cut and adhered to the card using foam adhesive.




That's all from me today, I am sure you will be seeing more of this set in the coming days/weeks! 

Crafty Hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Love these Bev....simple and stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops, and there was me saying I’d spent enough this week on my other fave artist of the moment -Tracy Easson - and there you go and offer an early discount… Well, go girlie, I’m in! 🫶🏼 Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful CAS and elegant Christmas cards Bev - beautiful work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated