Sunday 13 November 2022

Stencil Sunday - MOD Background Builder

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I'm on a creative roll and I am back today with a couple of cards I made yesterday while I had a few Bean free hours. I couldn't resist inking up the newly released MOD Background Builder. This stencil has been super popular and there are not many left on the shelves as I type.

I have so many ideas using this stencil, I have just two of them today. I will save the others for another post soon ;)

First up is this colourful birthday card. 





I've been itching to use the Gina K Texture Paste through this stencil since I came up with the stencil design! I love how this paste makes adding colour to a darker card base super easy.





The process is a little slow, as you have to wait for the paste to dry and then applying the colour can be time consuming. However, I think you will agree the results are so fun. To finish the card I added a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks and my favourite Nuvo Drops.

Today I really wanted to show the versatility of this stencil and how it can be used with other Uniko products and for a variety of occasions. For my second card I went monochrome and created a sympathy card.





I used a light grey ink to add the MOD Background Builder to the upper left corner of my white card base.  I then chose the silhouette foliage from Just Because to stamp up the side of the card. I used a trio of grey inks and my MISTI to ensure solid stamping. My sentiment choice is from Everyday Sentiments.





That's all from me today & thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful Bev, but i especially love the sympathy one. So Elegant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colourful card! Perfect showcase of the new stencil. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated