Thursday 5 November 2015

CAS - Colours & Sketches Guest Designer

*Click HERE for my Time Out Challenges Post & HERE for the Uniko November Release Sneak Peeks Day 1*

Hey Again!

WOW! What an exciting day here at Uniko HQ :) There is so much fun to join in on with Uniko sponsoring the current Time Out Challenge, the first sneak peeks of the Uniko 2015 November Release AND I am truly honoured and excited to be Guest Designing for another of my favourite challenges - CAS - Colours & Sketches.

As you may know I {LOVE} a challenge & boy did they challenge me with this one!! Out of all challenges I find colour challenges the hardest, it's strange really as I love colour, but I do often reach for the same combos over & over so it is good to step out of your comfort zone and use one that you wouldn't normally.

So, you may have guessed that this weeks challenge at CAS - Colours & Sketches is a colour challenge...




And this is what I came up with...




For my card I used Uniko's Simply Said - Birthday & Background Builders: Winter Vines Additions clear stamp sets. 




Even though the flowers are poinsettias I decided that I'd still use them as a non holiday flower and stamped them in VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria & Thatched Straw. The sentiment & leafy accents are stamped in SU! Chocolate Chip.

That's a wrap from me today on this blog, but I will be HERE later with more inspiration using this weeks Stamp Of The Week! 

Anyway, I do hope you will pop over to the CAS - Colours & Sketches blog to see what the fabulous DT have created & most of all join in :)

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. So excited to have your Guesting at CC&S this month. Super delicate take on the colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beauty using the background vines, I got the stamps 2 days back - Thank you :) , should put to use soon. very pretty card Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute creation Bev with pretty poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate and elegant card! Every one would love poinsettas in this colour! Enjoy the sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful start to your guest designer gig with us at CC&S! Great job getting more mileage from the poinsettia stamp by using it with the non-Christmassy colors. I really like the dainty flowers paired with the pretty sentiment and foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverley, so glad you could join us as guest designer at CAS Colurs & Sketches. I must admit I was not thinking flowers when I chose the colours but you have made me change my mind! It looks fabulous, and very CAS. Thanks for a beautiful card
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated