Tuesday 17 November 2015

Uniko Sponsors CASology!

* CLICK HERE for my first post today & CAS Colours & Sketches reminder *


Hey!

I am back again today to let you know that Uniko is proud to be sponsoring the new challenge over at CASology this week HERE - YAY!

This week at CASology the challenge cue word is...




And this is how I was inspired by the cue word...




I decided to use a 'pretty' Christmas flower on my card, the 4 step stamping poinsettia along with the holly & ribbon motif from the newly released Jingle Bells clear stamp set. I added some 'pretty' gold glitter to my ribbon tails for the added Christmas sparkle! 




I used the SU! Grunge Grid again for my BG, stamping it in VersaMagic Pixie Dust first onto my white CS layer, I then stamped the holly ribbon image in Tea Leaves VersaMagic, but then went over the ribbon lines with a black fine liner as I wanted them to show through the glitter and define them. 

The poinsettia is stamped with all 4 layers & fussy cut out, I will be sharing a little tutorial later in the week as to how I stamp the poinsettia & the order I stamp the layers. The sentiment is from Simply Said Christmas, the Stamp Of The Week this week HERE. I have masked the sentiment before stamping it as a cluster rather than the straight line stamp it comes as.

Again I used the CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below for my card, it is such a fun sketch ;)




Anyway, be sure to check out the CASology Challenge HERE & join in, there is a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in store over HERE at Uniko.

Ok, that is all from me today on this blog, I will be back tomorrow with more to share & over on the website blog later with another card using the Stamp Of The Week, Simply Said Christmas. Until next time, thank you for stopping by today.


10 comments:

  1. SO pretty, Bev! The little details are perfect! That gold glitter really adds to the overall design! Love this!!!
    Thank you so much for the shout out! We really appreciate your support of CASology and love having you as a sponsor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Bev. My emails to you keep getting returned. I was trying to let you know I made a mistake that tomorrow is the reminder post not the inspired by words challenge I told you about, but I just got a returned email, sorry about that, hope it is not too late xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details are perfect! Just beautiful. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a pretty card! Love the stamped layers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty pretty! I love the sparkle! Thank you for joining us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful card, Bev. That glitterry ribbon makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swooning over the poinsettia and ribbon combination! So elegant and
    classy...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated