Monday 9 November 2015

Introducing... Jingle Bells

Hey & Happy Monday!

I am SO happy you have stopped by today, here at Uniko I am in full swing with the November Release & today we have the next product introduction :)

Today three of the UK based Uniko DT are joining me & WOW they've whipped up some beauties to share with you! 

First up a I have a couple of cards to share with you, both of my cards are mini 10.5 x 10.5cm square to give you a better idea of size.




My first card today features the large Jingle & Bells sentiment from the set, which are two separate stamps. I wanted to keep my card super CAS and paired it with the two smaller sized bells which are stamped in gold. I then drew in the hanging threads and the little bow is from Rustic Christmas.




Next I wanted to show you the holly & ribbon paired with the layered poinsettia...




Now, without a stamp positioner (I need to add a MISTI to my Christmas list) the poinsettia can be a little tricky to line up as it is a petite but cute poinsettia :) I stamped the poinsettia in Red Magic VersaMagic then, one layer in SU! Rose Red & two layers in Encore Gold ink. Then I set about fussy cutting it out which is an obsession of mine (fussy cutting that is!).




The holly & ribbon come as one stamp, which I stamped in Tea Leaves VersaMagic ink & added the holly detail with Hint Of Pesto VersaMagic. A trio of berries, glitter to the ribbon & sentiment from Essentially Christmas & I was done!

Anyway, that's all from me but I know the DT have made some wonderful samples in such a short space of time, so be sure to pop on by to their blogs below to see more...




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G

Ok, that's all we have today, but we will be back tomorrow with one more product to share before the products line shelves on the 11th November & are available to purchase HERE.

Sneak Peeks 5th & 6th November. These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 7th - 10th November. Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. 

Release Day! Thursday 11th November you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be a mini Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win an eGift Certificate. 

AND as the DT in the US are late getting their release goodies, we have organised an extra blog hop & prizes of course...

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop! Saturday 28th November is the official DT Blog Hop showcasing the release & of course prizes up for grabs!

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)




8 comments:

  1. your new set is adorable and unique Bev
    love them all
    wish I can win one hehe (SMILE)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fallen in love with those little bells, fab cards Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty cute Creation with wonderful jingle bells and the poinsettia with Christmas ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards & new images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful your cards! So CAS and those jinglebells look great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mini cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous selection Bev, those mini bells are too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated