Thursday 19 November 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches Guest Designer

Hey!

I'm back this afternoon with my third Guest Designer card & post for CAS Colours & Sketches, I'm sure having a lot of fun in the studio at the moment and the colours & sketches for November are certainly 'challenging' me to step outside of my comfort zone! 

Anyway, this week is colour week & these are the yummy colours, they have suggested Stampin' Up! colours but you can use any brand as long as the colours are as close to the challenge as possible.




Such a lovely colour combo and this is what I came up with...




I've been wanting to create a wedding card since I got the November release stamps, but never got round to it during release week. So when I saw the challenge colours I immediately thought, weddings! 




I have combined 4 Uniko clear stamp sets on my card, Jingle Bells, Flower Power #6, Natures Treasures II and Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum. I don't have the SU! colours above, so I used SU! Calypso Coral & VersaMagic Oasis Green. 

All the leaves, flowers & bells are fussy cut out & then layered together on the card & adhered using double sided tape. The sentiment from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum is stamped in Silver Encore ink but not embossed with stardust EP like the bells. I finished my card off with a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins for good measure!

That's all I have for today on this blog, but I do have my the Stamp Of The Week card HERE. Be sure to stop on by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE to join in on the challenge & I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery. 



4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! And I love the colours you've used. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wedding card; the pairing of the bells with the Flower Powers is sooooo lovely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silver is perfect for the wedding bells, and the other two colors are great for the flowers adorning them! Your elegant card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of weddings for this colour combo but you are right, this card is perfect for that special day. The touch of silver on the bells and the spray of flowers and leaves, very elegant indeed. It will certainly inspire in the DT gallery, thanks for guesting again this week
    Louise xx
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated