Tuesday 17 November 2015

Happy 70th...

Hey!

Brrr.... it's a cold & wet morning here in the NE of the UK, but I am here with a card to warm you up...




Yep, I've been inking up 'I LOVE Coffee' again! This time it was to make a card for my Dad, who is 70 today... 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' Dad, hope you have a good one! 

I was also inspired by & also to remind you of the current CAS Colours & Sketches sketch seen HERE and below. Which don't forget is a special 150th Challenge with sponsors including Uniko ;)




I did a bit of paper piecing on my coffee cup and personalised the label using the tiny alphabet from Garlands Galore




I kept the card super CAS and the colours neutral, which I like to do for masculine cards. I also stamped the inside of my card...




I'm linking up at Paper Issues again HERE for their Let Me Espresso My Gratitude challenge HERE. Be sure to check it out ;) 




Short & sweet from me this morning, but I will be back this afternoon with more to share ;) Until then, thank you for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. Again a beautiful coffeecard !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your dad! I love the super CAS design of your card and the male bold colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey and taupe tones you chose are great for a masculine card. Thank you SO much for your support of CC&S - you are a rock star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Bev's dad! What a great card you've created to celebrate his special day and this milestone birthday! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good of you to play along as well as GD and sponsoring CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all your support with our challenge this month Bev and for contributing yet another great card. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated