Sunday 8 November 2015

Introducing... I LOVE Coffee

Hey!

I am SO happy you have stopped by today, here at Uniko I am in full swing with the November Release & today we have the next product introduction :)

Today three of the UK based Uniko DT are joining me & WOW they've whipped up some beauties to share with you! 

First up a I have a trio of cards to share with you...




As this little mini set features a mini version of the Uniko logo flower (Flower Power #3) I decided that my first card should feature the Uniko colours :)




I also used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below. You know I love a good sketch challenge!! 




Next up are two cards that are the same but different, in the fact that I have personalised the labels on the coffee cups ;) I used the tiny alphabet from Garlands Galore to do this...






You can just about see on this close up that I have stamped the label separately & adhered it just with DST to give a slight raised effect but keeping the card mail friendly.




This duo was inspired by the current #ShareHandmadeKindness challenge that the awesome Jennifer McGuire is hosting on her blog HERE, where you can find out about all the details & join in.

These two cards will be on their way to their recipients tomorrow when the beans & I walk to the Post Office, it is a good job the beans like going out (for now) in their stroller as we do it twice a day!

Anyway, the DT have made some wonderful samples in such a short space of time, so be sure to pop on by to their blogs below to see more...



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G

Ok, that's all we have today, but we will be back tomorrow with more to share as we introduce the next product lining the shelves on the 11th November.

Sneak Peeks 5th & 6th November. These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 7th - 10th November. Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. 

Release Day! Thursday 11th November you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be a mini Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win an eGift Certificate. 

AND as the DT in the US are late getting their release goodies, we have organised an extra blog hop & prizes of course...

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop! Saturday 28th November is the official DT Blog Hop showcasing the release & of course prizes up for grabs!

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)




11 comments:

  1. Oh my...you know I'm lovin' all this inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for the coffee lovers, great showcasing Bev! Love the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea to use the little letters to personalise the labels on the coffee cups, Bev!! I love this modern and fun little coffee themed set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy stamps, I especially like the coffee beans! I already can think of many other things to use them for 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. What else can I say but: I {heart} this coffee themed set! Simply fantastic!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev - your cards are just super! Love the coffee tag card in Uniko colours - totally appropriate. And the personlisation on the other cards is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so CUTE!!! I love how you personalized the labels on the coffee cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Bev, I like the Uniko logo one on the tag, all are simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coffee TAG card Bev
    really unique and adorable
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect coffee cups, adorable colour combo again on the first one and loving those mini labels for your friends - what a perfect way to use the set. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated