Tuesday 3 April 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #266 - Colours

Hey!

A new month means a new hostess and Karen is our hostess for April. As usual we are starting things off HERE with a colour combo...




I seem to be stuck in a creative frenzy with the recently released and sell out clear stamp set Kindness Blooms and Simply Said Blocks. I've used them both again...




I wanted to create a quirky background using the colours to match the quirkiness of the looped bloom and leaves. I didn't have Rich Razzleberry ink, so reached for my closest match Berry Burst. 




Do you have a 'go to' clear stamp set when you're creative time is short? I'd love to know! 

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the blank strip from the Simply Said blocks Bev, great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative use of this week's colors. I love that floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, Bev! The strip background is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! It's such a cool idea to use the blank strip as a feature. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you positioned your stripes and your little "hello" sentiment, Bev!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strip as the background, it's so beautiful, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the contrast of the bold striped background with the loopy flowers. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout and use of the colours, Bev, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated