Tuesday 10 April 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #267 - Sketch

Hey!

A new month means a new hostess and Karen is our hostess for April. Last week Karen started things off with a fun colour combo and this week HERE, this wonderful sketch...




With a busy few weeks ahead of me I 'made' time to create a few cards for various responsibilities! One being my cards for the CC&S DT. Here's what I came up with using this weeks sketch...




Having a bit more time to create & think about my project, I was inspired to use some other Uniko February Release products! I had so many ideas and choices of stamp set for this sketch, but I decided to use Background Blocks Equaliser to create this masculine card.




I used my MISTI tool to position and stamp the equaliser block in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then coloured it in from bottom to top in a ombre selection of Cool Grey Prismacolor Pencils. This took some time to colour, but I think the results are worth it :)




I then added a sentiment strip, which is adhered to the card using 1mm thick foam adhesive. The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks and is stamped in Altenew Aqualicious ink.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Clean, simple and that pop of aqua on the sentiment is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Bev. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you interpreted this week's sketch, Bev!! So creative and that pop of color in the sentiment is eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous men's card, Bev, and a brilliant take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card! Nice and CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card! Awesome use of the sketch and the little pop of teal is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background stamp, I think I need it! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your equalizer "lights" are a fun take on the rectangular portion of the sketch! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated