Tuesday 17 April 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #268 - Colours

Hey!

I can't believe we are half way through April already! This month our hostess is Karen and she has already inspired us with 2 fab challenges. This week is colour week and Karen has come up with this colour combo to inspire you HERE and seen below... 





This colour combo has all my favourite colours in pastel tones, which threw me a little but here's how I used them...




I've been enjoying using some of the previously released Uniko Background Blocks again and reached for a fave coming back in stock later this week, Background Blocks Doodle Flower




I've stamped the block in Altenew ink and used a close match Prismacolor Pencil to colour the petals. I've then stamped the block onto some Pool Party CS and fussy cut one of the flowers and added a Daffodil Delight sparkly enamel dot. Again, another sentiment from Simply Said Blocks, I just can't resist reaching for this sentiment set! 

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, that floral background is so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pop of that Pool Party, Bev. Love how you tied the one flower with the card base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Bev! I love the little pop from the teal & yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these doodle flowers with the colors you've chosen, Bev! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated