Thursday 26 April 2018

March Design Team Blog Hop Winners and a Card!

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by today. I've a long over due winner of the March Design Team Blog Hop to announce today. AND as it's taken me SO long to do so, I decided to draw an extra winner too! 

First up is the winner of the £15 eGift Certificate...

Beautiful cards :)

And secondly, the extra winner who will receive the Fun Flowers clear stamp set & Fun Flowers Stencil...

So bright and cheerful! Love it!!!

Congratulations Preeti and Karen! Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk no later than 7th May 2018 to claim your prizes. 


Before I go, how about a card...



It has been a while since I created just for fun and joined in on a few of my favourite challenges. I saw the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge seen HERE and below and was inspired to join in. 




I also turned to Color Throwdown HERE and seen below for some colour inspiration! I decided to dust off All Occasion Sentiments #6 and paired it with one of the stamps from Fun Flowers




A little bit of simple colouring with my Prismacolor Pencils, a little dimension and some Altenew enamel dots finished my CAS design. 




This is for you guys, A BIG THANKS to you all for joining in on the March Design Team Blog Hop, we all appreciate your lovely comments and support.  

Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Wowie!! Thanks so much. Thrilled :)
    Beautiful card, love your cas style.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!!
    What a pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Preeti and Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Preeti and Karen! Your Thanks card is pastel perfect, Bev! Love the placement of the flowers, sporting their pretty purple centers!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fun!! Love the happy colors. So glad you had some time to stamp just for you. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS design and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A happy and pretty thank you card! I love the pops of Spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated