Tuesday 18 April 2023

Surprise April Product Release Sneak Peek!

Hello & Happy Tuesday,

Yep, today I have a little April surprise for you with a new product release coming this Saturday 22nd April at 9am BST.  


I will be demoing these new Designer Dies on the Uniko stand on Saturday at the Stamping Together show, but before that myself and The Brand Ambassadors will be showcasing them on the blog this week. I am super excited about these as not only do they coordinate with a previously released clear stamp set. They are also super versatile to be used on their own.

Here is the official peek...




Hands up who knows the clear stamp set they coordinate with and gave a little squeal like I did?!  

As there are just these dies being launched, the introductions will be a little different this week, but super fun too. I hope you will pop back tomorrow for the first instalment of creative inspiration. 

Crafty Hugs
 




4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, a new crafting tool sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think it goes with a set I have! Can't wait to see the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pretty leaf designs!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated