Tuesday 11 April 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Coffee

Good Morning, 

Thanks for joining me, Steph, today with my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post. For this month I have chosen to use Uniko Block Party Coffee Love stamp set. 

I first stamped in brown (coffee) of course! I like the combination of teal and lime green so I set about colouring the different areas of the stamp with these colours and a little more brown. To bring out the colours I die cut and layered the stamped image onto brown and then teal card. 

Using the same stamp I wanted to create a different effect so I stayed monochrome and used tones of grey along with some grey woodgrain patterned paper. With this card I also stamped and fussy cut the banner and coffee cup raising them up with foam pads, although it's hard to see this from the photo.

Which is your favourite? Leave me a comment letting me know and if you are inspired to get this lovely large block party stamp out to play with. 

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Steph - I like them both, but I do think that the second one 'wins' by a whisker!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look awesome! If I had to pick, I'd choose the first one. I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, this background stamp is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated