Friday 7 April 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration: Spring Botanical Crocus

  Hello everyone!

Happy Good Friday to all!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday so far!!!

I wanted to stop by and share this card using the Uniko stamp Spring Botanical Crocus with Cloud 9 Uniko stencil.



I love this brand-new Uniko set. I enjoyed coloring the crocus flower so much, it has a large amount of space to color!



I love the way it turned out after coloring using Altenew inks and distressed inks. It is a one-layer base card where I created an earthy background first and then inked my clouds in pink using the stencil for the sky as shown in the pic:



Added some splatters to the background and fussy cut my flower. 



Gave a dimension to my flower and added some watercolor splatters to it. Now stamped the sentiment from the same set.




In the end, finished it off by adding a black strip and adhered the crocus flower using the foam pad.

I hope you enjoyed this card I created to share with you!

Happy crafting!

Vinita


4 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Love the colouring and dimension you gave to the beautiful crocus! Fabulous background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful crocus stamp and the way you colored the image! Pretty background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card - the crocus is so beautifully coloured and a fabulous background to place it against, Vinita
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and I love that you coloured the crocus red, so different. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated