Monday 17 April 2023

Belated Hoppy Easter AND a Winner!

Hello & Happy Monday.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate). I enjoyed some time with The Beans and my husband this week for some much needed family time. Hence why I've been a little quiet across social media. 

It was back to school and routine today and it's been lovely to get back in the studio 😊 A busy prep week ahead for Stamping Together Festival. PLUS, we have something new to introduce to you this week that will be available to purchase on Saturday! Be sure to pop back to the blog tomorrow.

Which reminds me to remind you again, I will be in Port Sunlight on Saturday. And if you've not got your tickets yet, you can purchase them HERE. They are available for purchase at the door on the day too, if you're not sure you are able to attend yet.






Now, before I get to the winner of the Release in Review Blog Hop we had HERE. I thought I would share this little cutie that I made prior to Easter.




Here I have paired the newest Hoppy Easter with the blooms from Flower Power #2, but really any of the Flower Power flowers would look just as lovely. Plus you could easily switch out the sentiment for a spring birthday, thank you card or one for any occasion.




Now, before I go I have the lucky comment winner. I used random.org to select the winner for me and that is...

Gorgeous work Steph, love the crocuses and the bunny banner.


Congratulations! 

Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk no later than Sunday 30th April 2023 to claim your prize.

Thank you to everyone who left comments 😊

Until tomorrow, Crafty Hugs

 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous sweet card, the bunny is so cute!
    Big congrats to Faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny card Bev - and good to see you back. It's a bit far for me for a weekend show :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev and well done Faith! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Win. I'm thrilled, and Steph always has beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny and flowers! Pretty card!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated