Thursday 20 April 2023

Introducing... Designer Dies Natures Treasures II Day Two

Hello & Happy Thursday.

Welcome to day two of the Designer Dies Natures Treasures II introductions. As it is just this one product being released on Saturday 22nd April at 9am BST, I thought I would organise things a little different. 

Today, it is just Anita and Julie sharing creative inspiration using these new dies and how they can be used on their own or with their counter part, Natures Treasures II clear stamps.

So, lets have a look at them in action...


Anita






I absolutely LOVE seeing the Brand Ambassadors creativity with new products and their pairings with previously released Uniko products. I hope you enjoyed seeing Anita's and Julie's creations as much as I did.

Join us again tomorrow when two of the other Brand Ambassadors will be showcasing these Designer Dies. 

Thank you for stopping by & Crafty Hugs
 


5 comments:

  1. WOW - another two amazing cards with the dies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful both the samples, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the die design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative, beautiful cards! I'm going to love having these new dies to use with & without the stamp set I've always loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterflies! Such a happy site!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated